Thursday, January 10, 2008

OddTodd + Robert Krulwich = Match Made in Heaven

Todd Rosenberg got laid off in 2001, started a website featuring hilarious animations based on his unemployed life, called OddTodd.com*. It seems that in addition to fastidiously maintaining his website (which I and fellow laid-off dot-commers visited a lot during a similar fallow period years ago) he has now landed some freelance work working on stories for Robert Krulwich, for ABC News. Kudos to him! Here are some stories they did together.
Robert Krulwich, incidentally, is my favorite reporter. Not only does he know how to explain a difficult concept in an entertaining way, he has the most expressive voice. I'm a big fan of his work, for instance, on RadioLab, WNYC's science program that redefined that genre, as far as I'm concerned.

So I'm happy they are working together. Maybe I'm creating a Googlewhack right now by writing about them.

*Coincidentally, in checking out OddTodd for the first time in months, he has today posted a poll on addictions. Strangely, he doesn't mention TV, which is clearly one of his own addictions as you can see from his "Daily fact I learned from TV" post.
 
Copyright 2008