Wednesday, October 15, 2008

David Cook to Perform on SNL

I called it! David Cook announces in this video that he will perform on SNL on November 1.



Okay, it wasn't a hard call to say he'd be a musical guest--he's the winner of American Idol and his album is out on November 18--it's a no-brainer. The real question is whether he will not just be the musical guest but participate in a sketch--in my first post about him, I argued they really ought to.

As much as I want to see him act I really want to hear him sing something off of the new album. This is the tough part for me giving up TV--there are still some clips Hulu and NBC.com never feature on their site and musical guests from SNL are one of them. Here's to hoping they start doing so, otherwise I may have to resort to YouTube.

No comments:

 
Copyright 2008